Job Title: Vendor Support (AVP)
To manage chat operations across Noida and Pune for BX vendor through Team Managers across multiple sub units within Chat Operations - managing c250 billable FTEs and supervisory support staff across Chat business clusters with multiple stakeholders, Including significant contribution to the automation & transformation
What will you be doing?
- Ensure Service Level Agreements for the process are met as agreed upon with the client.
- Identify causes for non-achievement of Service Level Agreements, develop solutions and implementing the same. Review and analyze performance reports against targets on a weekly/monthly basis with Team Managers and with client and investigate causes for performance deviations
- Ensure process compliance with all business rules and regulatory directives, and adherence to all operational processes and procedures such as disaster recovery, Monitor compliance adherence through timely audits, generating awareness on the floor etc.
- Manage performance of individual teams through performance management techniques, career planning strategies and sharing of best practices.
- Perform trend analysis on MIS/ data and identify deficiencies (tools, metrics and reports) and recommend solutions; ensure maintenance of processes and procedures to facilitate the same
- Responsible for attrition management and arranging for backfills on a timely basis, develop strategic & tactical plans to identify, analyze and effectively respond to clients needs, emerging trends and best practices
- Responsible for staff performance, management, compensation and rewards & recognition programs, attend daily huddle with team managers to be updated on all the floor issues concerns, Set KROs for the team managers and ensure KROs are aligned to the client SLAs and the overall organizational goals
- Drive quality and process improvement initiatives such as Six Sigma/Lean to ensure continuous improvement Provide reports on the process metrics and employee performance to the Top Management
- Conduct regular meetings with the support teams namely, Transition/Projects & Technology to ensure that the internal SLAs are met
- Work with the Team Manager/Operational Manager to plan and provide support and guidance with Disciplinary & Grievances, completing documentation and scribing for interviews.Provoke interest in tasks, activities and objectives by setting interesting and achievable tasks
What we’re looking for:
- Graduate in any discipline
- Demonstrated team handling skills, preferrably in a chat environment
- Excellent track record during past work experience
Skills that will help you in the Role:
- A good understanding of Contact Centre business processes and operating procedures
- Good knowledge & understanding of relevant legislation, Regulatory and FCA guidelines.
- Ability to communicate & execute complex initiatives to achieve desired results
- Ensure smooth functioning of the process and compliance to procedures and policy guidelines
- Ability to formulate long term plans for the development and motivation of the team
Where will you be working?
Be More at Barclays
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Purpose and Values
We deploy finance responsibly to support people and businesses, acting with empathy and integrity, championing innovation and sustainability, for the common good and the long term.
Our values underpin everything we do: Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship.
We harness the power of diversity and inclusion in our business, trust those we work with, and value everyone's contribution.
We operate with honesty, transparency and fairness in all we do.
We act with empathy and humility, putting the people and businesses we serve at the centre of what we do.
We champion innovation, and use our energy, expertise and resources to make a positive difference..
We prize sustainability, and are passionate about leaving things better than we found them.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with us.