Ecosystem Manager - 12 month FTC
As a Barclays Ecosystem Manager you will lead the Eagle Lab site, ensuring the environment is fully functional and conducive to co-working, collaboration and creation by members and visitors. You will work in partnership and curate an ecosystem of key stakeholders in the private, public and educational sectors to bring together entrepreneurs, high growth start-ups, disruptive innovators and larger organisations across industries to collaborate, accelerate growth and co-create growth opportunities for both Barclays and the business ecosystem.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
We are currently operating in a hybrid working environment, meaning that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
What will you be doing?
• You will be responsible for developing solid relationships prospective clients within a wide set geographic region
• Developing and maintaining internal and external relationships in line with the agreed business strategy to remain at the forefront of emerging and innovative technologies
• Identifying ways to promote your Eagle Lab externally, treating the lab as your own business and building your own brand within the local Ecosystem
• Coordinating internal and external stakeholders and networks, spread across multiple industries and developing new relationships and maintaining/ improving existing ones
• Fostering and developing an entrepreneurial spirit by encouraging experimentation and appropriate failure
• Undertaking the business analysis required to develop changes to the proposed strategy and establish the business case for change
• Showing evidence of Ecosystem engagement and growth with a view of leveraging our value proposition to support both key clients and the wider banks performance
• Driving your site’s performance and NPS (Net Promoter Score) data to improve service and standards for residents and to promote internally and externally
What we’re looking for:
• Highly effective networker with a creative approach who thinks like an entrepreneur and understands key client needs and can to communicate in their terminology
• Excellent, verbal, written, visual and presentation skills vital, with high levels of creative flair, as well as attention to detail
• Understanding customer journey with a solid ability to network and build deep and lasting relationships across Barclays business functions as well as senior external client audiences
• Analytical skills used to measure on going performance, utilising available data to continuously improve service standards and the user experience
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Proven history of supporting businesses through identifying key customer problem statements and utilising your value proposition, as differentiator in winning new clients
• Intellectual curiosity and ability to work independently in a fast paced environment, whilst working effectively as part of a wider virtual team
• Knowledge of the co-working environment, showing the ability to build a network of contacts through Ecosystem Engagement and pro-actively driving business development
Where will you be working?
You will be working from Eagle Lab Brighton.