BA4| Global Supplier Assurance
Date live: Jan. 12, 2021
Reference Code: 90275039
Business Area: COO & Functions
Area of Expertise: Risk and Quantitative Analytics
Job Title : BA4| Global Supplier Assurance
Location : Noida
To provide risk management oversight for suppliers as per the control obligations in line with Barclays policies, standards, regulations, laws and to provide measures required for mitigating such risks(s). This accountability will be executed through the risk based reviews and evidence-based assurance of supplier risk posture across the regions
What will you be doing?
- Deliver all aspects of the risk based assurance reviews of suppliers
- Lead and engage all the relevant stakeholders during planning, execution, remediation, communication and various other related activities.
- Lead/support the assigned assurance reviews as per the defined timelines.
- Identify control failures/gaps within the supplier control environment, driving proactive remediation and action. Support and advise the business in developing remediation plans for control weakness
- On time escalations of issues associated with the defined role and responsibilities
- Comply with internal Methodology, Framework set by Barclays and various Regulatory requirements for managing the overall supplier assurance programme
- Complying with the quality check guidelines and supporting the quality assurance programme
- Proven ability to operate in a matrix organisation
- Track, review and report on the management of Supplier risk across the region
- Analyse all data in aggregate to identify trends and indicators of thematic issues
What we’re looking for?
- Experience in either an assurance, audit or risk and control function/role
- Experience in auditing IT, Cyber, Information Security, Cloud, Physical Security, Resilience, Data Privacy, People Screening, Records Management etc.
- Knowledge of industry standards like NIST, PCI DSS, ISO 27001, GDPR etc.
- Experience with Delivery of Business controls and governance
- Professional risk management qualifications and certifications desirable
- Good understanding of risk management frameworks and compliance activities
Skills that will help you in the role
- Bachelor’s Degree in any stream (degree in related field/IT preferred). Master’s Degree is a plus
- Preferred Professional Certificates - CISA/CISSP/CIA/ISO 27001 LA
- Ability to understand and communicate risk posture, possible impact on business functions, and paths for remediation
- Analysis, problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to communicate complex topics in efficient and effective manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all stages of organisation
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience of building and maintaining effective relationships at all levels in the bank and external to the bank
- Practical understanding of relevant regulatory environment
Where will you be working?
Be More at Barclays
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with us.
More about working at Barclays
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
We deploy finance responsibly to support people and businesses, acting with empathy and integrity, championing innovation and sustainability, for the common good and the long term.
Respect: We harness the power of diversity and inclusion in our business, trust those we work with, and value everyone's contribution.
Integrity: We operate with honesty, transparency and fairness in all we do.
Service: We act with empathy and humility, putting the people and businesses we serve at the centre of what we do.
Excellence: We champion innovation, and use our energy, expertise and resources to make a positive difference.
Stewardship: We prize sustainability, and are passionate about leaving things better than we found them.
Barclays offers a diverse, inclusive and engaged culture. A place where people can bring their whole selves to work and be respected for who they are, valued for what they do and celebrated for their contribution to our business and our community.
We are an equal opportunity employer and opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Dynamic Working is a flexible approach to working. Dynamic Working empowers each of us to work in a way that suits ours lives, so we can better serve our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a carer; whether you need study time or ‘me’ time, Dynamic Working is designed to help you balance your life.