Service Delivery Analyst
As a Barclays Service Delivery Analyst, you will act as the primary point of contact between the Onboarding Teams and Global Contract Services, with respect to new client onboarding and/or incremental business for existing clients. Furthermore, Service Delivery helps to facilitate high volume, minimally negotiated amendment agreements for agent trading relationships. This is an exciting opportunity to join this specialist team.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognizes and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a carer, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life. If you would like some flexibility, then please discuss this with the hiring manager, and your request will be reviewed subject to business needs.
We are currently in the early stages of implementing a hybrid working environment, which means that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. We’re flexible on how this works and it may continue to change and evolve. Depending on your team, typically this means that colleagues spend a minimum of between 20% to 60% of their time in the office, which could be over a week, a month or a quarter. However, some colleagues may choose to spend more time in the office over a typical period than their role type requires. We also have a flexible working process where, subject to business needs, all colleagues globally are able to request work patterns to reflect their personal circumstances. Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
What will you be doing?
• Drafting and negotiating of amendments to existing master agreements to add and remove entities whilst ensuring compliance with applicable to relevant controls
• Documenting analysis and systems remediation for mergers
• Being intermediary between GCS and Onboarding to progress client requests efficiently, accurately and proactively
• Establishing and maintaining solid partnership with relevant internal stakeholders to ensure seamless completion of requests
• Making recommendations for efficiencies within the team and proactively assisting in implementing approved changes
• Ensuring that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements
What we’re looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree or educational equivalent
• Competence in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Significant ability to navigate through various IT systems used by the Legal function
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational, analytical and time management skills
• Experience of workflow tools
• A motivated individual with initiative and the ability to continue to learn, interpret and adapt to change
Where will you be working?
Our new state-of-the-art Campus, right in the heart of Glasgow is a hub of creative collaboration. A place where everyone can bring their true selves to work and reach their full potential. Home to 5,000 of our colleagues, our Tradeston campus will support the community in more ways than one - by creating thousands of new career opportunities and celebrating local artists. A short walk from Central Station on the south of the Clyde, it will be a key location for the Barclays business that will deepen our ties with the city and its communities.