Quality Assurance - AVP
As the Quality Assurance - AVP, you will be handle the management of all the data for the Quality Assurance teams. You will assist the various Quality groups in creating trackers and monitoring progress of the teams throughout the month. The team you’ll be working on (Data Management team) will collate monthly data to create the monthly metrics for Quality Assurance and provide specific, measurable results to support all Lines of Business. Lastly, as the Quality Assurance-AVP, you will be accountable to Quality VPs for oversight.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognizes and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a career, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life. If you would like some flexibility, then please discuss this with the hiring manager, and your request will be reviewed subject to business needs.
We are currently in the early stages of implementing a hybrid working environment, which means that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. We’re flexible on how this works and it may continue to change and evolve. Depending on your team, typically this means that colleagues spend a minimum of between 20% to 60% of their time in the office, which could be over a week, a month, or a quarter. However, some colleagues may choose to spend more time in the office over a typical period than their role type requires. We also have a flexible working process where, subject to business needs, all colleagues globally can request work patterns to reflect their personal circumstances.
Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
What will you be doing?
• Managing the data analytics quality team and overall metrics production
• Ensuring policy and procedures within Quality Assurance are updated when needed and approved on an annual basis
• Managing staff who creates monthly worklist for Quality Analysts based upon network staffing
• Providing assistance to staff who maintains worklists for change in agent status, adjusting worklist targets as required
• Managing staff who provide weekly and monthly attainment reporting to Quality Management
• Assisting staff who is responsible for establishing and maintaining repository for change requests, approvals and implementations
• Supervising staff who maintain Quality intranet
What we’re looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• One plus year experience in a similar level Quality Assurance role or similar business area experience
• Quality Assurance Operations experience is a plus
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Team player
• Excellent communications skills
• Great attention to detail
• Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
Where will you be working?
At Barclays, we are proud to be redefining the future of finance and here in Hamilton, we are defining the future of the workplace and the future of the way we work and live. We are creating a unique community, one of four strategic tech-enabled hubs that will redefine opportunity for everyone who works here. Whatever you do at Barclays, you’ll have every chance to build a world-class career in this world-class environment.