VP Complaint & Audit Manager
As a Barclays Vice President of Collections Complaint & Audit Manager you will be responsible for actively managing your team and the overall management of complaint oversight including reviewing, tracking, reporting, and collaborating with Operations to determine action plans to mitigate root cause of Collections complaints received. You will be the primary point of contact for audit facilitation for the Collections Operation business. In your new role will collaborate with the various business units to determine evidence to be provided.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality, and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
Salary / Rate Minimum: $125,000
Salary / Rate Maximum: $165,000
The minimum and maximum salary/rate information above include only base salary or base hourly rate. It does not include any another type of compensation or benefits that may be available.
We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognizes and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a career, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life.
If you would like some flexibility, then please discuss this with the hiring manager, and your request will be reviewed subject to business needs.
We are currently in the early stages of implementing a hybrid working environment, which means that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. We’re flexible on how this works and it may continue to change and evolve. Depending on your team, typically this means that colleagues spend a minimum of between 20% to 60% of their time in the office, which could be over a week, a month, or a quarter. However, some colleagues may choose to spend more time in the office over a typical period than their role type requires. We also have a flexible working process where, subject to business needs, all colleagues globally can request work patterns to reflect their personal circumstances.
Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
What will you be doing?
• Resolving escalated issues and problems, including appropriate further escalation as required
• Identifying and recommending actions to resolve risks and issues
• Collaborating with colleagues to solve issues and improve processes
• Engaging Legal and Compliance with regulatory and control related issues when required
• Continuously driving performance enhancements and operational excellence to ensure that processes are efficient and effective
• Contributing and participating in key strategic projects
• Evaluating key risk and controls for the Collections Operations department based on banks risk assessment methodology
What we’re looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Five year of relevant work experience in credit card industry with emphasis in Collections, Compliance, and controls
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
Skills that will help you in the role:
• In-depth knowledge of Credit Card Collections processes
• Managing experience of working independently to assess, improve and enhance processes
• Execution and delivery-focused, able to drive a process forward effectively and efficiently in a timely manger
Where will you be working?
You will be working at Barclays Services, Henderson, NV’s fully Operational Customer Contact center, where the best meet to build careers full of scope, variety, and reward. Supporting the banking and financial solutions of today’s demands, answering tomorrow’s questions, and redefining the future of customer support in finance.
USD 125000 to 165000