Workforce Management Analyst
As a Barclays Workforce Management Analyst, this is an exciting opportunity as you support our operational partners by providing incident and workforce management services. You will optimize the productivity our workforce and drive achievement of key performance objectives by executing scheduling solutions, real time network health monitoring, agent skilling and call routing improvements.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
What will you be doing?
• Analysing trends and providing input to improve contact center metrics, including service levels, abandon rates, average handle times and occupancy
• Identifying adherence opportunities, and action on those opportunities
• Providing system issue, access request, system user setup, and password reset support in coordination with help desk and technology teams
• Generating and distributing communications during incident and change management
• Updating workforce management software (Aspect) as related to schedules, call-outs and time-off, and other requirements
• Offering technological and configuration suggestions to improve scheduling software performance and/or accuracy
• Skilling phone colleagues in Avaya CMS related to new hires, queue or departmental movement, service level improvements, and event mitigation
• Developing, preparing and distributing reports utilizing Aspect, Avaya CMS and other available tools.
What we’re looking for:
• Contact center experience in banking or credit card field
• Familiarity with key metrics, service levels, adherence, shrinkage
• Technical/MIS related background or education
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Excellent problem solving, judgment, and leadership skills
• Ability to clearly communicate to various levels – verbal and written
• Capacity to multitask and re-prioritize accordingly
Where will you be working?
At Barclays, we are proud to be redefining the future of finance - Here in Henderson, we are defining the future of the workplace and the future of the way we work and live. We are creating a unique community, one of four strategic tech-enabled hubs that will redefine opportunity for everyone who works here. Whatever you do at Barclays, you’ll have every chance to build a world-class career in this world-class environment.
USD 44000 to 58000