As a Barclays Transition Coordinator, you will be responsible for proactively managing clients to support their transition for several strategic migrations including product or payment service changes in line with the existing migration strategy. You will be proactively contacting clients and driving their migration journey to completion, explaining the benefits of the specific migration, and overcoming client objections.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognizes and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a carer, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life. If you would like some flexibility, then please discuss this with the hiring manager, and your request will be reviewed subject to business needs.
We are currently in the early stages of implementing a hybrid working environment, which means that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. We’re flexible on how this works and it may continue to change and evolve. Depending on your team, typically this means that colleagues spend a minimum of between 20% to 60% of their time in the office, which could be over a week, a month or a quarter. However, some colleagues may choose to spend more time in the office over a typical period than their role type requires. We also have a flexible working process where, subject to business needs, all colleagues globally can request work patterns to reflect their personal circumstances. Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
What will you be doing?
• Proactively contacting in scope clients and driving their migration journey to completion
• Explaining benefits of the specific migration and overcoming client objections to progress migration
• Responding professionally to customer queries, ensuring information given is accurate
• Responding to feedback, suggesting alterations/ changes as necessary to improve the customer experience during migration
• Analysing clients’ data to understand impact of migration
• Collating required missing and additional information from the client
• Delivering client’s migrations within agreed time and quality parameters
What we’re looking for:
• Attentive learner with ability to grasp new concepts quickly
• Self-motivated and results focused
• Ability to meet/ exceed targets and work under pressure to achieve migration targets
• IT proficient
Skills that will help you in the role
• World class customer service skills
• Solid communication skills with ability to communicate in a clear and concise fashion
• Solid technical skills
Where will you be working?
The Barclays Technology Campus, just outside Manchester, based in Knutsford, is our transatlantic tech command centre for information security in the UK. It’s the vital strategic powerhouse behind our global operations. Radbroke is a place where big ideas become realities. Where the talent in the world can build careers full of scope, variety and reward, by creating the technical solutions that meet today’s demands, answer tomorrow’s questions and redefine the future of finance.