Loans Servicing Analyst
As a Barclays Loans Servicing Analyst you will be required to undertake and manage the end-to-end lifecycle events where Barclays Bank acts as an Agent. You will be ensuring rapid resolution of queries/processing issues, analysing existing work practices (system and procedural) and identify and implement areas for improvement. You will champion the development of a customer focused, high performing culture supporting continuous improvement of the operational process and the development of best practice.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognizes and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a carer, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life. If you would like some flexibility, then please discuss this with the hiring manager, and your request will be reviewed subject to business needs.
We are currently in the early stages of implementing a hybrid working environment, which means that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. We’re flexible on how this works and it may continue to change and evolve. Depending on your team, typically this means that colleagues spend a minimum of between 20% to 60% of their time in the office, which could be over a week, a month or a quarter. However, some colleagues may choose to spend more time in the office over a typical period than their role type requires. We also have a flexible working process where, subject to business needs, all colleagues globally are able to request work patterns to reflect their personal circumstances Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
What will you be doing?
• Accurate processing of all lifecycle events where Barclays acts as Agent including drawdowns, repayments, rollovers, wire transfers, treasury funding and investigations
• Managing reports to ensure that fees, interest, and principal repayments are billed and collected from Borrowers, and forwarded to participant’s/syndicate members
• Managing the overall transaction in line with Lender/ Borrower demand including secondary trades, consents and waivers
• Managing all KPIs with agreed targets, ensuring quality commentary is maintained with clear owner, escalation and plan to remediate
• Timely escalation of both internal and external client queries
• Working closely with internal clients (e.g. closing team, Finance) in order to resolve issues and provide flawless client experience
• You will adhere to escalation policy as it relates to our risk and control environment
• Providing in depth specialist support for product/work stream
What we’re looking for:
• Experience in operational environment, including complex problem resolution working under own initiative
• Experience with Lending or alternative Investment grade products
• Knowledge of Payments, Reconciliation, ACBS, LIQ and Facility Agreements
• Influencing and negotiation skills and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Skills that will help you in the role
• Knowledge of quality assurance, control and monitoring
• Excellent communication skills
Where will you be working?
Based in our Manchester office, which is in the heart of the city centre. Offering a modern working environment, with restaurants, bars and gyms just a stone’s throw away from the office.