Work Force Management Partnership Lead
As a Barclays Work Force Management Partnership Lead, you’ll be responsible shaping and implementing the forecasting, planning strategy, governance and engagement framework for the end-to-end customer journey. You’ll lead a team of highly skilled analysts ensuring high quality performance management to provide best in class forecasting, planning and optimization capability to maximise customer service performance in a cost-effective manner whilst delivering an exceptional colleague centric experience.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognises and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a carer, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life. If you would like some flexibility, then please discuss this with the hiring manager, and your request will be reviewed subject to
We are currently in the early stages of implementing a hybrid working environment, which means that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. We’re flexible on how this works and it may continue to change and evolve. Depending on your team, typically this means that colleagues spend a minimum of between 20% to 60% of their time in the office, which could be over a week, a month or a quarter. However, some colleagues may choose to spend more time in the office over a typical period than their role type requires. We also have a flexible working process where, subject to business needs, all colleagues globally are able to request work patterns to reflect their personal circumstances
Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
What will you be doing?
• Developing a high performing culture within the where colleagues share the same vision, challenge appropriately, trust and value each other's contribution
• Improving the technical capability through ongoing support coaching and mentoring enabling a highly consultative team service offering
• Influencing future senior operational leadership decisions through the delivery of the budgetary plans
• Delivering forecasting oversight, long term capacity planning, mid to short term operational planning aligned to strategic goals
• Providing an accurate portrayal of future performance/activity through the preparation of operational plans that will drive efficiency
• Providing direction and support to the team to ensure a full commercial understanding around key drivers of performance in our operations.
What we’re looking for:
• Significant leadership experience gained in results driven, customer centric role at senior leadership level in a complex multi-site multi-channel organization.
• A transformational leader with a history of working with large multi-disciplined operational teams across multiple sites over a significant period.
• Proven experience of performance management, delivering objectives through the work of others.
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Knowledge and understanding of customer contact key performance metrics and how business drivers translate into customer demand.
• Strong influencing skills at a senior level and strong relationship building skills
• Demonstrable analytical skills with the ability to provide insight and present in a way that gives clarity, confidence and certainty to the audience.
Where will you be working?
In the centre of Spinningfields, Hardman Street is right in the centre of the best of Manchester’s professional business network. A multi divisional space with Corporate, Wealth, Premier and Digital colleagues, the offices include a client suite for meetings for up to 100 people, but are equally intimate for smaller meetings. Set in the heart of the cities gyms , bars, restaurants and shopping, Barclays offices are a real benefit to its 300 staff and an attractive venue for clients.