Job Title:Analyst GRC
The primary responsibility is to assist the APAC Credit Research analysts in all aspects of the job requirements. While the person will focus on Indian credits, there is also a requirement to work with other APAC reports/tasks.
What will you be doing?
The main duties of the job will be composed of the following:
- Evaluate financial documentation including annual/quarterly reports, current events and debt covenant packages, with the aim of providing fundamentally sound recommendations on outstanding bonds and loans
- Maintain financial models, relative value spreadsheets and investor presentations
- Assist in the writing of research reports, focused on corporate debt issuers within the specified market segment, as well as broader team initiatives
- Collect and monitor economic data of the overall industry, and understand the direction of market trends
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong analytical problem solving ability
- Organized, superior attention to detail
- Highly motivated
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to operate in a dynamic environment
Skills that will help you in the Role:
- CA or MBA from a reputed institute
- CFA / FRM degree preferred
- Strong knowledge of Bonds / Fixed income products
- Good writing skills
- Relevant credit research experience (refer key accountabilities section) of minimum 2 years
Where will you be working?
Be More at Barclays
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Purpose and Values
We deploy finance responsibly to support people and businesses, acting with empathy and integrity, championing innovation and sustainability, for the common good and the long term.
Our values underpin everything we do: Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship.
We harness the power of diversity and inclusion in our business, trust those we work with, and value everyone's contribution.
We operate with honesty, transparency and fairness in all we do.
We act with empathy and humility, putting the people and businesses we serve at the centre of what we do.
We champion innovation, and use our energy, expertise and resources to make a positive difference.
We prize sustainability, and are passionate about leaving things better than we found them.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with us.