Analyst, FMI & Broker Dealers and Global Affiliates Coverage
As a Barclays Analyst, Financial Markets Infrastructure & Broker Dealers and Global Affiliates Coverage, you will participate as a full member of teams engaged in delivering Barclays’ corporate banking platform to clients, specifically: relationship lending, transaction banking & liquidity solutions, FX, trade, and debt finance solutions. You will work closely with our investment banking colleagues across the broader product suite. Barclays International Corporate Banking (‘ICB’) offers a range of cross-border services to global corporates.
Salary / Rate Minimum: $85,000
Salary / Rate Maximum: $125,000
The minimum and maximum salary/rate information above include only base salary or base hourly rate. It does not include any another type of compensation or benefits that may be available.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, established in 1690, with a legacy of success, quality, and innovation. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
At Barclays, we offer a hybrid working experience that blends the positives of working alongside colleagues at our onsite locations, together with working from home. We have a structured approach where colleagues work at an onsite location on fixed, ‘anchor’, days of the week, for a minimum of two days a week or more, as set by the business area (or nearest equivalent if working part-time hours). Please discuss the working pattern requirements for the role you are applying for with the hiring manager. Please note that as we continue to embed our hybrid working environment, we remain in a test and learn phase, which means that working arrangements may be subject to change on reasonable notice to ensure we meet the needs of our business.
What will you be doing?
• Providing excellent client service and assisting the Relationship Directors in building deep, long-lasting relationships with sophisticated treasury teams
• Supporting Relationship Directors in leading the Relationship Lending process, in close coordination with Wholesale Lending, Investment Banking and other product partners
• Helping Relationship Directors in managing a portfolio of clients with sophisticated International Corporate Banking requirements
• Taking part in developing a sustainable portfolio of Corporate Bank business through increasing wallet share and winning new business
• Assisting the Relationship Directors with product knowledge, sales research, customer relationship development, and research into solutions to meet customers’ needs
• Helping in the production and updating of business plans for key accounts – including ongoing research about client activity, business performance and market updates
• Drafting client proposals, transaction summaries, due diligence summaries, credit approval reports and other documents as part of the transaction approval process
• Engaging with business partners and other members of the client team, as necessary, to facilitate various aspects of the transaction management process
What we’re looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree is required and Corporate and Investment Banking experience is a plus
• Solid written and oral communication and reasoning skills
• Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel is preferred
• Solid collaborator and a proactive self-starter who uses initiative to ensure all tasks completed fully, ahead of deadline and to high standard
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Prior experience in a customer-facing /problem solving role, preferably with large multinational clients
• Working knowledge and prior experience with banking products, financial modelling, credit and financial analysis is a plus
Where will you be working?
You will be working at our Americas Headquarters at 745 Seventh Avenue. This 32-story office tower is located in Times Square in the heart of Manhattan and features a cafeteria, fitness center and state-of-the-art LED signage on the facade of the building.
USD 85000 to 125000