Liquidity Risk Data and Reporting - VP
As a Barclays Liquidity Risk Data and Reporting – VP, you will be part of the Liquidity risk data and reporting team, managing and enhancing the treasury reporting processes to oversee business logic, data sourcing, production and submission of Treasury MI and Regulatory Reports to ensure Treasury and Treasury Risk have timely, accurate and complete data in the Reports and MI produced, working with upstream data providers in mitigating any data quality issues to Implement and oversee the US Liquidity Risk data strategy and governance.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
What will you be doing?
• Managing daily submission of regulatory reports and MI, including 5G, US LCR and NSFR – attesting to accuracy and completeness of MI
• Managing the production process and provide commentary for quarterly external disclosures (90 daily average LCR and FR Y-15 schedule N)
• Supporting the new 6G reporting implementation and establish new reporting control process across all liquidity metrics based on the new 6G data
• Supporting development and execution of controls and governance framework around liquidity reporting
• Contributing to resolution of data quality issues and participate in data sourcing projects with IT
• Serving as the subject matter expert for all external liquidity reports and metrics
• Serving as the primary contact for internal audit and regulatory engagements
• Proposing and soliciting support for ideas on remediation or enhancements, defining solutions and lobbying stakeholders for support on improvements
What we’re looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree (BA / BS)
• Five+ years of Treasury / Financial Analysis experience (e.g. funding, liquidity risk management, balance sheet analysis
• Experience and extensive knowledge of technology solutions to assist in defining and proposing solutions and improvements to reporting processes and data quality
• Knowledge and experience of the regulatory landscape and the changes impacting Foreign Banking Organizations in the USA
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Knowledge of principals of liquidity risk management within Investment Banking and Financial Services Industry
• Previous experience in managing a team
• Experience in maintaining reports and improving efficiency
• Prior experience in testing and implementing new processes / reports
Where will you be working?
You will be working at our Americas Headquarters at 745 Seventh Avenue. This 37-story office tower is located in Times Square in the heart of Manhattan and features a cafeteria, fitness center and state-of-the-art LED signage on the facade of the building.