Front Office Pricing Application Developer
New York, New York
Barclays Services Corp.
What will you be doing?
Barclays Services Corp. seeks Front Office Pricing Application Developer in New York, New York (multiple positions available):
• Involved in the design, maintenance and enhancement of the strategic pricing application that helps Barclay’s and Front office IT team in delivering support to the exotics traders
• Gather business user requirements and implement different pricers for products ranging from vanilla products, like equity option/equity swap, to complex exotic products, like barrier option
• Innovate and drive key architectural decisions to deliver the FOIT Strategy
• Liaise with other teams, such as quants, valuation and pricing teams in order to identify and manage dependencies
• Convey information and train new personnel to support new and existing FOIT applications and tools
• Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, enterprise wide risk management framework and internal Barclay’s policies and policy standards
• Develop and support complex pricing tools used by American equity business to structure exotic derivative products and quote fair price to the U.S. financial market
• May telecommute
What we’re looking for:
Employer will accept:
• Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field
• Two (2) years of experience in the job offered or in a computer-related occupation
Alternatively, employer will accept
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field
• Five (5) years of progressive post baccalaureate experience in the job offered or in a computer-related occupation
Where will you be working?
You will be working at our New York, New York location at 745 Seventh Avenue. This 37-story office tower is located in Times Square in the heart of Manhattan and features a cafeteria, fitness center and state-of-the-art LED signage on the façade of the building. The building is easily accessible to Restaurants, Shops and Public Transportation. Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.
Salary / Rate Minimum/yr: $180,000
Salary / Rate Maximum/yr: $198,000
The minimum and maximum salary/rate information above include only base salary or base hourly rate. It does not include any other type of compensation or benefits that may be available.
This position is eligible for incentives pursuant to Barclays Employee Referral Program.
USD 180000 to 198000