Head of Programme Delivery - VP
As a Barclays Head of Programme Delivery VP, you will be responsible for designing and implementing a Regional strategy for Programme Delivery for all Programmatic Channels including Spring Week, Inductions, Initial Training, Encore placements, Work Experience, T’ Levels and Schools events. You will work in conjunction with the Talent & Development and Talent Acquisition sub-services; Programmatic; Professional, Policy, Standards and Governance to ensure services are being delivered against the strategy.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
What will you be doing?
• Driving Programme Delivery for Region; working with other Regional Heads to ensure offering is consistent for each Programmatic channel
• Designing and Implementing a Regional strategy for the delivery of a best practice service for Programme Delivery for all Programmatic Channels
• Managing and leading the team to deliver the service for the Region
• Designing and implementing an appropriate governance and control framework ensuring all relevant parties are aware and have agreed to relevant key decisions
• Identifying key stakeholders and introducing a uniform process of engagement and communication leading to the effective management and implementation of each
• Designing and introducing a consistent approach to collating Management information, agreeing who requires what information and when and delivering this
• Understanding NPS for training and programme activity ensuring necessary steps are in place to review and improve/maintain scores
• Partnering with Proposition teams to build activities designed for each Channel and Programme to provide best in class experiential activities for programmatic hires
What we’re looking for:
• Experience of managing large programmes of work in a matrix environment
• Management of data and commercials – including reporting
• Strong business partnering and stakeholder management skills
• Proven knowledge of either large scale training solutions or Early Careers Programmes
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Strong attention to detail
• Proven leadership skills in a matrix environment
Where will you be working?
You will be working at our Americas Headquarters at 745 Seventh Avenue. This 37-story office tower is located in Times Square in the heart of Manhattan and features a cafeteria, fitness center and state-of-the-art LED signage on the facade of the building.