Liquidity Reporting Analyst
New York, NY
As a Barclays Liquidity Reporting Analyst you will work with the Liquidity Risk Reporting team to produce and submit Liquidity Risk Management Information (MI) and Regulatory Reports. This team manages the key resources of capital, balance sheet, funding and liquidity providing the bank, its businesses and other stakeholders, such as regulatory authorities, with key information, policies, standards, metrics and methodologies. Reporting and data management are essential to effectively manage these resources.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
What will you be doing?
• Ensuring that Liquidity Risk meets our regulatory reporting requirements and deliverables and has the MI needed to make critical decisions for the firm
• Producing and validating Liquidity Risk MI/Regulatory Reports (including the 5G and Liquidity Stress Tests)
• Running data controls (i.e. reconciliations, day over day variance checks)
• Assisting the team in the creation and implementation of the team’s strategies for ensuring high data quality and accuracy
• Reconciling Reporting/Data to other functional areas such as Risk and Finance
• Coordinating with the Liquidity Management team and IT to ensure reporting meets regulatory requirements, deadlines and expectations
What we’re looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS), in Accounting, Finance or equivalent experience
• 1+ years’ experience in Financial Reporting, Product Control or Financial Analysis
• Experience utilizing advanced Excel and Access/VBA/SQL
• Good technical skills and keen interest in large volume data analysis
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Experience with Dodd Frank S165 Stress Testing/LCR in a large financial institution
• Ability to pro-actively solve problems and escalate issues through the proper governance tools and channels
• Possess a good, polished presence and ability to challenge opinions with confidence and professionalism
• Working knowledge of Visual Basic and/or SQL a plus and strong PC skills (Microsoft Suite including Excel, Word, Project)
Where will you be working?
You will be working at our Americas Headquarters at 745 Seventh Avenue. This 37-story office tower is located in Times Square in the heart of Manhattan and features a cafeteria, fitness center and state-of-the-art LED signage on the facade of the building.