Vice President, Structured Credit Sales
This role is regulated by FINRA.
As a Barclays Structured Credit Sales Vice President (VP), you will have the opportunity to source and support cover large, sophisticated clients for the origination and distribution of our financing transactions. You’ll build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers across the institutional investor universe, while working closely with the Structuring, Trading, and PM teams to see newly sourced opportunities through to execution and assist with the potential syndication of those transactions.
Salary / Rate Minimum: 155,000
Salary / Rate Maximum: 250,000
The minimum and maximum salary/rate information above include only base salary or base hourly rate. It does not include any another type of compensation or benefits that may be available.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, established in 1690, with a legacy of success, quality, and innovation. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
Colleagues who have applied for 'onsite' roles are expected to work four or five days a week at the selected workplace, contingent upon their specific role and business area requirements. If you're applying for a position, please discuss the working pattern specifics with the hiring manager. It's important to note that we are constantly adapting our working environment, and as a result, working arrangements can be adjusted with reasonable notice to align with our business needs.
What will you be doing?
• Developing solid relationships with key decision makers in Capital Markets/ Financing roles, identifying and driving thematic and bespoke solutions
• Teaming up with internal stakeholders to leverage the resources of the firm to source and execute financing opportunities
• Helping to market the business via bilateral meetings and attending conferences
• Representing the Global Credit Financing & Solutions platform both internally and externally
• Driving all client dialogue through the life cycle of each transaction— from inception to negotiation and ultimately through execution
• Supporting with the syndication of our financing transactions to bank and non-bank lender partners
What we’re looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or other related field
• Four or more years of relevant experience
• Solid command of Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, PowerPoint, Word
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Product and industry knowledge related to Private Credit, CLOs, ABS, and the general structured credit industry, CFA or equivalent a plus, but not required
• Sales experience covering and delivering tailored solutions to clients such as Credit Funds, Asset Management Firms, Direct Lenders, and Hedge Funds
• Proven knowledge of complex credit structures: reverse repurchase agreements, total return swaps, securitization structures, repacks, credit default swaps, and structured loans
• Familiarity with syndication to banks and intuitional investors. Experience with derivatives (swaps /CDS /options) a plus, but not required
Where will you be working?
You will be working at our Americas Headquarters at 745 Seventh Avenue. This 32-story office tower is located in Times Square in the heart of Manhattan and features a cafeteria, fitness center and state-of-the-art LED signage on the facade of the building.
USD 155000 to 250000