CCAR Process Oversight & Control - AVP
As a Barclays CCAR Process Oversight & Control – AVP you will support the US Intermediate Holding Company (IHC) business-as-usual capital adequacy and stress testing processes which are subject to the US Federal Reserve Bank’s annual Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) and Horizontal Capital Examination (HCE) requirements. Supporting to assess whether the largest banks operating in the United States have sufficient capital to continue operations throughout times of financial stress.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
What will you be doing?
• Driving quarterly capital adequacy stress testing process including, but not limited to, preparing the production calendar, collaborating across functions to obtain the required data inputs
• Assuming day to day responsibility for the execution process, troubleshooting problems in a time sensitive manner and acting as the point of contact for all stress testing execution queries
• Plan and contribute to the delivery of the quarterly capital adequacy processes and the annual CCAR submission to the Federal Reserve
• Maintaining the overarching frameworks, policies and standards that guide CCAR business process development and execution, and interface with business stakeholders
• Assisting with the execution of a portfolio of regulatory-related deliverables, ensuring delivery in accordance to existing policies, procedures and best practices
• Facilitating annual CCAR submission documentation process by coordinating the review/sign off process, assisting in the organization and submission of supporting documentation to regulators
• Maintaining the CCAR operating model including working with stakeholders to update process flows, controls and related evidence/documentation, and policies and procedures
• Organizing results, review and governance processes, delivering materials for review by the IHC Board, and facilitating the testing that follows annual CCAR model redevelopment process
What we’re looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) preferably in Finance, Accounting, Management or Engineering disciplines
• Familiarity with the CCAR framework including underlying regulations, rules, processes and annual submission requirements
• Experience and knowledge of Finance and/or Risk management and reporting / technology solutions
• Knowledge of Stress Testing and Capital Management requirements and supporting processes (e.g. Capital Calculations & Reporting, Regulatory Requirements, Financial Forecasting, etc.)
Skills that will help you in the role:
• 5+ years’ working experience with familiarity in one or more of: Basel II & III, CCAR, or Dodd Frank and/or experience working in a regulatory mandated stress testing role
• 5+ years’ experience in financial services industry, such as in finance, risk, treasury or technology function of an investment bank, or providing advisory services to an investment bank
• 5+ years of project management experience in implementing large-scale regulatory initiatives across multiple departments, driving business requirements and functional specifications
• Knowledge of the CCAR framework and relevant regulatory requirements
Where will you be working?
You will be working at our Americas Headquarters at 745 Seventh Avenue. This 37-story office tower is located in Times Square in the heart of Manhattan and features a cafeteria, fitness center and state-of-the-art LED signage on the facade of the building.