Vice President US Credit Research PMG
As a Barclays VP – US Credit Research Product Management Group (PMG), you will work with senior management and the research leadership team to maximise the impact of Research across internal and external stakeholders. You will achieve these goals by researching content origination, coordination across and within asset classes and delivery of product. You will engage in researching content marketing and branding and help lift the profile of the Global Research Franchise and expanding its reach.
Salary/ Rate Minimum: $175,000
Salary/ Rate Maximum: $200,000
The minimum and maximum salary/ rate information above include only base salary or base hourly rate. It does not include any another type of compensation or benefits that may be available.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality, and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognizes and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a carer, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life. If you would like some flexibility, then please discuss this with the hiring manager, and your request will be reviewed subject to business needs.
We are currently in the early stages of implementing a hybrid working environment, which means that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
What will you be doing?
• Owning the US credit research publication pipeline (both DM and EM)
• Identifying opportunities and executing on collaborative content with global FICC and equity research
• Driving the origination of topical, market-relevant content-led global analyst roadshows, Premier Events, conferences, and client engagement opportunities
• Exploring, evaluating, and executing new formats for delivering research with an eye on commerciality
• Strengthening internal collaboration across Research, PMG, Distribution and Trading to deliver high impact content
• Expanding the reach and quality of the Barclays Research franchise
• Taking care of proactive marketing of Global FICC Research content via publications, content management on Barclays Live
• Being responsible for Marketing Research Content with Markets Distribution, Trading and more widely across the Bank
What we’re looking for:
• Bachelor's degree in finance/ accounting/ economics
• Proficiency and familiarity in credit markets and investments, particularly US credit
• Ability to look for links between top-down macro/ market topics and sector/ company-specific implications
• Solid computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Proven ability to distil information into key messages and deliver succinctly according to audience
• Experience operating in a multi-geographic, matrix organisation a plus, with proven ability to balance commercial, client, and regulatory needs across businesses and geographies
• A self-starter, with the ability to deliver quality results with a positive and energetic style
Where will you be working?
You will be working at our Americas Headquarters at 745 Seventh Avenue. This 32-story office tower is located in Times Square in the heart of Manhattan and features a cafeteria, fitness center and state-of-the-art LED signage on the facade of the building.
USD 175000 to 200000