Date live: 06/30/2020
Reference Code: 90261496
Business Area: COO & Functions
Area of Expertise: Technology
- A business analyst with good expertise in stakeholder management , eliciting the requirements from business / PO’s, providing walkthrough of requirements, preferably good understanding on the Credit card / payments domain.
- Provide strong Business Analysis expertise in an agile frame work environment
- Work as a liaison among project stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate features for new functionality. Serves as the SME for business and functional domain knowledge; working closely with the Product Owner
- Senior Stakeholder Management
- Excellent Knowledge of industry/market trends in the Credit Card/Payments domain
- Good understanding of Customer Journeys in the Credit Card domain
- Supports the Project Manager as well as Technical Lead in the inception, epic creation, feature creation as well as Story writing to ensure clear scope and acceptance criteria in line with Agile delivery methodology
- Create, groom and maintain the project feature and story backlog in addition to any changes to those requirements
- Participates in joint design sessions to groom and document features and stories
- Create feature and story backlogs that are clear and straightforward.
- Assists the Tech Leads with flow diagrams, tables, mock-ups and other methods to ensure features and stories are presented without ambiguity when designing the solution.
- Analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Improves systems by studying current practices
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Knowledge transfer as reference for users by writing and maintaining user documentation
- Work with Product Owner to decompose features into stories
- Identify dependencies across applications to support feature decomposition and story definition
- Adhere to Agile methodology, ensure requirements documentation complies with Agile and audit standards.
- Adhere to all Barclays, Barclaycard, Barclaycard US and Technology standards, policies and governance practices.
- Contributes to and use best practices and standards including BCUS Values & Behaviors.
- Prior experience of Business Analysis skills.
- Knows how to run SQL queries and database.
What you get in return
However high you rise at Barclays, we believe all our employees should receive a competitive package of core benefits flexible to you and your family’s needs. At Barclays, you’ll support our customers and clients, and we’ll support you with rewards that will genuinely make a difference.
Competitive holiday allowance
Private medical care
To be successful in Barclays Technology, there are a few things we look for. Creativity, curiosity, and an excitement of what we can offer, and what you can do here.
We are continually investing in the technology powering our business. This means rebuilding and reinventing our systems to make them fit for a world-class future. It means developing systems that help us support and protect the global economy. It means anticipating the future and taking Barclays forward as a technology-led business. We are building a team of the most perceptive and talented tech analysts, engineers and developers fluent in the most current languages to deliver all of this, and more.
Barclays workforce of the future
Financial services is going through a massive transformation, and here at Barclays we’re leading the way. People are our greatest asset. And that’s why we give our colleagues the opportunity and space to explore their ideas, and innovate on a global scale.
Find out more about what our leaders think the Barclays workforce of the future will look like.
"I find that the work/life balance in my current role allows me to be more productive and flexible, to ensure my personal and professional ‘lives’ have the attention they need."
Head of Client Management Application Support – Whippany, New Jersey
"Barclays technology has a crucial role to play and I have relished the opportunity to be involved in game-changing tech programmes."
Business Banking and BFA Chief Information Officer – Radbroke, Knutsford
"The great thing about Barclays is that I get to work on great technological pieces, while seeing the effect they have on this important business."
Electronic Trading Technology – Prague, Czech Republic
"Barclays’ strong values of Service and Excellence are very much evident in the work we do. Our exciting tech solutions have improved customer and colleague experiences, and added huge value to the bank."
Delivery Manager and Business Analyst – Pune, India
You have not saved any jobs yet
You have not viewed any jobs yet