Date live: Sep. 16, 2020
Reference Code: 90269925
Business Area: COO & Functions
Area of Expertise: Operations
Job Title:Technical Lead
Aa an engineering organisation importance of Automation engineering practices ensure proper control and ensure improving productivity. The Role holder will drive the DevOps/ CI CD agenda for payment screening and responsible to show overall improvements in matrices.
- Implement and improve DevOps and Engineering practices for all services.
- Interact with other delivery leads , change/Ops readiness teams to ensure the proper implementation of process and practices.
- Support the Incident, Change or Problem management processes and incorporate learnings.
- Ensure Compliance of project and supporting Audits actions closures.
- Engineering degree from reputed university or equivalent (e.g. BCS, MCS etc.) with first class aggregate.
- Skills and Knowledge of Agile principles and practices, good knowledge of ITIL practices
- Hands on experience DevOps tools set and CI/CD implementations in projects.
- Understanding on new technology trends. Hands on/ solid understanding on design / development of APIs, micro services etc
- Good experience and Practitioner in JAVA, Selenium, open source DB’s , rest API, JBOSS ,Tomcat etc.
- Working experience in UNIX, LINUX, shell scripting, Chef builds
- Hands on user of code quality tools like SonarQube , Junit , Vera code and integration with IDE’s
- Understanding on ICP/AWS essentials and development and implementing DevOps / CI/CD pipeline for the same is added advantage.
- Excellent hands on in Agile methodologies, agile centre and artefacts like user story, Kanban board etc.
- Coordinate meetings and discussions with stakeholders and team members
- Understanding on Payment Landscape
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with us.