Bank Regulatory Reporting, Assistant Vice-President
As a Barclays Bank Regulatory Reporting Assistant Vice-President, you will be primarily responsible for financial and other periodic reporting submissions to various banking supervisory authorities in the US. You will also ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
What will you be doing?
• Assisting in the preparation of various regulatory reports for Barclays Intermediate Holding Company (IHC) in the US (FR Y-9C, FR Y11/2314, FFIEC 009, TIC Reports) to the Federal Reserve Bank
• Providing detailed analysis of the data contained within the filings as well as trend comparisons from period-to-period and regulatory compliance with relevant regulations
• Ensuring that there is internal Regulatory data integrity and monitoring the compliance with internal and external regulatory limits and thresholds
• Assisting in the development of reconciliation framework between the US IHC ledgers and regulatory reports, etc.
• Assisting in the data aggregation across various infrastructure areas within the US IHC (i.e. Front Office, Legal Entity Control, Product Control, Risk, Treasury)
• Developing a data quality process and monitoring framework
• Leading preparation of respective filings as assigned
• Providing guidance and training to Analysts in the team
What we’re looking for:
• Bachelor of Science/ Business Administration degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting
• 2/ 3+ years of experience working in Banking/ Finance industry
Skills that will help you in the role:
• CPA a plus
• Understanding of financial statements (Balance Sheet/ Income Statement)
• Familiarity with accounting principles/ practices would be a plus
• Good communications skills and knowledge of AXIOM a plus
Where will you be working?
At Barclays, we are proud to be redefining the future of finance and here at Whippany we are defining the future of the workplace and the future of the way we work and live. We are creating a unique community, one of four strategic tech-enabled hubs that will redefine opportunity for everyone who works here. Whatever you do at Whippany, you’ll have every chance to build a world-class career in this world-class environment.