Campus Recruitment Lead, Vice-President
As a Barclays Campus Recruitment Lead, Vice-President, you will be responsible for driving all regional candidate acquisition activity for all Programmatic channels; including but not limited to Interns, Graduate and Apprentices. You will be also working in conjunction with the Talent Acquisition sub-services, like Executive, Programmatic, Professional, Policy, Standards and Governance to ensure Talent Acquisition services are being delivered against the strategy.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
What will you be doing?
• Driving all regional candidate acquisition activity for all Programmatic channels; including but not limited to Interns, Graduate and Apprentices
• Partnering with the business and working in conjunction with Programmatic Planning teams
• Agreeing and attending a calendar of events associated with attraction to all Programmatic channels including campus, recruitment events and school events
• Evaluating ROI on events and use information to inform future decisions/recommendations
• Planning and conducting recruitment and selection processes for all Programmatic channels ensuring all governance is in place
• Maintaining recruitment data accurately and compliantly to provide relevant analysis and MI as required
• Coaching, training and supporting team members in relation to Program Support activities as required
What we’re looking for:
• Excellent relationship building skills and good verbal communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
• Good presentation skills and ability to effectively manage a team of individuals
• Solid understanding of current internal and external recruitment landscape
• Ability to consolidate and synthesize information across business lines to effectively and consistently communicate the regional acquisition efforts
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Creative thinker with an ability to continuously evaluate and improve candidate outreach and assessment processes
• Willingness and desire to travel and Strong understanding of recruitment systems and technology
• Detailed knowledge of regional end to end recruitment processes
• Problem solving capability and solution focused, solid organizational skills and ability to multitask
Where will you be working?
At Barclays, we are proud to be redefining the future of finance and here at Whippany we are defining the future of the workplace and the future of the way we work and live. We are creating a unique community, one of four strategic tech-enabled hubs that will redefine opportunity for everyone who works here. Whatever you do at Whippany, you’ll have every chance to build a world-class career in this world-class environment.