Client Product Implementation Manager
As a Barclays Client Product Implementation Manager, you will be accountable for the delivery of a portfolio of client migration projects for global clients from inception through to agreed project closure and seamless handover to Client Service. Your future projects will involve scoping requirements, planning, preparation, and execution. You will also oversee the creation and maintenance of project documentation including project plans and RAIDS log.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality, and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
At Barclays, we offer a hybrid working experience that blends the positives of working alongside colleagues at our onsite locations, together with working from home. We have a structured approach where colleagues work at an onsite location on fixed, ‘anchor’, days of the week, for a minimum of two days a week or more, as set by the business area (or nearest equivalent if working part-time hours). Please discuss the working pattern requirements for the role you are applying for with the hiring manager. Please note that as we continue to embed our hybrid working environment, we remain in a test and learn phase, which means that working arrangements may be subject to change on reasonable notice to ensure we meet the needs of our business.
What will you be doing?
• Delivering on a portfolio of client onboarding projects to include client migration of cash management services including KYC and account opening and ACH
• Leading project scoping, using expertise and experience to influence decisions both internally and externally on timescales, mitigation and relevant solutions
• Developing project plans and taking accountability for management of a ‘virtual’ team consisting of internal and external staff that will have a role in the delivery of the plans
• Providing excellent guidance and support to each client, providing reassurance and confidence to all parties through effective communication, planning and execution
• Identifying, analyzing and managing risks and issues, ensuring actions for these are agreed, tracked and delivered as part of the project
• Establishing and managing an effective communication plan for each project that meets the customer, stakeholder and project team’s needs and delivers the project effectively
What we’re looking for:
• Knowledge of corporate clients, cash management and treasury functions, including account opening, and registration, KYC/account-opening, operational structures
• One to two years’ experience in working with corporate clients
• Solid grasp of international and domestic payments e.g., Fed wires, ACH, CHIPS
• Ability to read ACH/NACHA formatted US Domestic payment type
Skills that will help you in the role:
• ACH - AAP
• Cash Management – Cert ICM
• Project Management – any of PRINCE2, APMP, PMP or at least evidence of formal project training
Where will you be working?
At Barclays, we are proud to be redefining the future of finance and here at Whippany we are defining the future of the workplace and the future of the way we work and live. We are creating a unique community, one of four strategic tech-enabled hubs that will redefine opportunity for everyone who works here. Whatever you do at Whippany, you’ll have every chance to build a world-class career in this world-class environment.