AVP Airline Segment ECM
As a Barclays Assistant Vice President – Airline Segment ECM, you will create, implement, and oversee performance of marketing campaigns to drive spend and engagement within an existing card member base. You should be comfortable juggling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and have good relational skills as you will be collaborating with various internal and external stakeholders to align on objectives for one of our key Airline partners and obtain desired results through excellent campaign execution and performance monitoring.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality, and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognizes and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a career, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life.
If you would like some flexibility, then please discuss this with the hiring manager, and your request will be reviewed subject to business needs.
We are currently in the early stages of implementing a hybrid working environment, which means that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in.
Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
What will you be doing?
• Building and maintaining solid relationships with internal stakeholders such as: Marketing, Finance, Compliance, Legal, and external co-brand partner contacts
• Spearheading the creative development and copy review process for marketing initiatives and campaigns
• Working directly and together with co-brand partner to develop, improve and oversee the execution of existing customer marketing campaigns, while managing expectations
• Tracking and reporting campaign results and portfolio performance to internal and external stakeholders, including opportunities to present to senior leadership
• Understanding and managing financial drivers that maximize P&L performance
• Coordinating with co-brand partner on partner channel campaigns, working with Legal/ Compliance to ensure regulatory requirements are met for offers and programs
• Identifying campaign and marketing best practices while minimizing program risks
What we’re looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree required (Business-related field)
• Over five years of experience in marketing or partnership
• Significant years of credit card banking industry experience
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Graduate Degree (MBA – preferred)
• Demonstrated leadership ability
• Proven track record of business development, partner management and setting strategic direction
• Flexible team player with excellent oral and written communication skills
Where will you be working?
Barclays' Wilmington campus includes two beautiful buildings located along the historic Wilmington Riverfront. A glance out our windows reveal a scenic look at the Christina River, along with a growing riverfront community of luxury apartments, shops, and restaurants. Additionally, the Wilmington train station is a short walk away making travel from New York and Washington, DC convenient.