Assistant Vice President - Fraud Strategy Solutions
As a Barclays Assistant Vice President - Fraud Strategy Solutions, you will be responsible for creating and presenting business cases for innovative fraud strategies and capabilities to senior management and partnership. You will influence the deployment of cutting edge capability ecosystems by identifying capability gaps, defining requirements, gathering leadership support, and coordinating with stakeholders throughout the organization.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
What will you be doing?
• Gathering requirements for new products and features for both existing and emerging products and partners across all aspects of Fraud, Disputes, and KYC
• Assisting in creating test plans and activities for changes to the ecosystem and ensuring that delivery meets requirements and expectations
• Prioritizing strategic initiatives within the Fraud department
• Identifying relevant capabilities and service providers and supporting the negotiation, integration and management of on-going supplier relationships
• Generating business cases with verifiable results to present to leadership
• Building effective working relationships with all key business partners including Technology, Client Management, and Customer Experience
What we’re looking for:
• Good experience in fraud risk management, financial services, payments, or FinTech
• Familiarity with Fraud and operations technologies and capabilities
• Proven record of success in problem solving, governance, controls and business innovation; excellent stakeholder management, communication, and presentation skills
• 4-year college degree or equivalent required, Masters preferred
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Experience of working across multiple areas of Fraud and KYC
• Initiative and project management experience
• Excellent knowledge of fraud detection and prevention best practices
Where will you be working?
Barclays' Wilmington campus includes two beautiful buildings located along the historic
Wilmington Riverfront. A glance out our windows reveal a scenic look at the Christina
River, along with a growing riverfront community of luxury apartments, shops, and
restaurants. Additionally, the Wilmington train station is a short walk away making travel from New York and Washington, DC convenient.