CFO Business Partner, US Partnerships
As a Barclays CFO Business Partner, US Partnerships, you will be responsible for providing financial analysis and insight to the Management team of Barclays US Partnership business. This position directly reports to the Director and will play an integral role in driving strategic initiatives to enhance the operating platforms for the US Finance team as well as be the CFO Business Partner for the Airlines segment.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
What will you be doing?
• Collaborating with a team of managers and analysts fostering a collaborative culture that enables team members to achieve their development goals while delivering great outcomes
• Driving strategic initiatives to enhance the US Finance operating platform, including migrations to interactive reporting tools and automated forecasting engines
• Analyzing partnership performance comparing actuals vs. forecast to identify opportunities and risks for the business
• Building scenarios and sensitivities around new products and initiatives; partner renewals/renegotiations, value proposition optimization and new partnerships
• Being responsible for producing Quarterly Forecasts and ongoing Outlooks to guide the business understanding expected performance and drivers
• Preparing Management Information Packages to effectively communicate results, opportunities and risks to Senior Management
What we’re looking for:
• Experience in Credit Card or Financial Industry
• Bachelor’s degree minimum
• Excellent analytical, technical and statistical skills with proven ability to process data into meaningful information
• Excellent leadership, interpersonal, multi-tasking, teamwork and communication skills are critical
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Degree in Finance or Quantitative disciplines preferred
• Master’s degree/MBA preferred
• Essbase, Hyperion Planning, SAS, SQL experience a plus
Where will you be working?
Barclays' Wilmington campus includes two beautiful buildings located along the historic Wilmington Riverfront. A glance out our windows reveal a scenic look at the Christina River, along with a growing riverfront community of luxury apartments, shops, and restaurants. Additionally, the Wilmington train station is a short walk away making travel from New York and Washington, DC convenient.