Business Partnering – Performance and Analysis
As a Barclays Business Partner responsible for Performance and Analysis you will be analyzing monthly and quarterly results for the US Consumer Bank (USCB) and coordinating and managing queries directed to Finance from Regulatory Relations. You will play an integral role in developing and maintaining relationships. You’ll be teaming up with Accounting, Treasury, Finance control, and business partnering teams and other groups within and outside.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
What will you be doing?
• Preparing and analyzing financial results
• Communicating financial performance of the business basis to senior stakeholders
• Interpreting underlying drivers while taking in consideration the impact of external factors
• Providing insights of finance materials used for finance review in forums and Board Meeting’s
• Proactively managing and delivering Management Information (MI) requests at an entity level
• Identifying opportunities to streamline MI requests with automation and standardization
• Addressing requirements, questions and clarifications for investor relations purposes
What we’re looking for:
• Experience in Credit Card or Financial Industry
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience
• Excellent analytical, technical and statistical skills
• Effective leadership, interpersonal, multi-tasking, teamwork and communication skills
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Degree in Finance or Quantitative disciplines
• Master’s degree/MBA
• Essbase, Hyperion Planning, SAS, SQL
Where will you be working?
Barclays' Wilmington campus includes two beautiful buildings located along the historic Wilmington Riverfront. A glance out our windows reveal a scenic look at the Christina River, along with a growing riverfront community of luxury apartments, shops, and restaurants. Additionally, the Wilmington train station is a short walk away making travel from New York and Washington, DC convenient.
It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.