Alternative Channels Governance Analyst, AVP
As a Barclays Alternative Channels Governance Analyst you will be responsible for supporting the in-business controls and reporting necessary within the Face to Face and Out of Home channels. Ensure adherence/compliance of Alternative Channels programs to all applicable policies, standards and procedures. Key responsibilities include weekly and monthly control reporting and analysis, monitoring and oversight of promotions and incentive programs.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
What will you be doing?
• Maintain and assist in creation and updating all channel procedures and process documentation
• Define and ensure adherence to all channel controls as reflected on Live Channels Controls Scorecard. Assist in creation of new and validation of existing controls
• Execute testing of channel controls as required or requested related to RCSA’s or other ad hoc requests
• Execute controls reporting weekly and monthly, analyze and summarize results, identifying and escalating any trends identified
• Monitor and manually review channel complaints and report trends to appropriate stakeholders to address
• Field all channel complaint research requests, any targeted reviews requested by the team or ad hoc reporting requests
• Govern tracking and approvals via CORR Working Group, CORR Forum and Promotional Incentive Checkpoint meetings all promotion, incentive and new initiatives as needed
• Assist in any audit requests related to channel. Work with team to compile responses and take any needed actions
What we’re looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Marketing and financial service experience
• Governance or control related function experience
• Partnership or cobranded card experience
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Ability to travel occasionally, as required
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent relationship management skills
• Experience managing governance of Marketing programs, ideally related to the management of Live Channels
Where will you be working?
Barclays' Wilmington campus includes two beautiful buildings located along the historic Wilmington Riverfront. A glance out our windows reveal a scenic look at the Christina River, along with a growing riverfront community of luxury apartments, shops, and restaurants. Additionally, the Wilmington train station is a short walk away making travel from New York and Washington, DC convenient.