Customer Experience Manager
As an Customer Experience Manager, you will be responsible for the onboarding and ongoing management of customers and the related customer experience in support of the strategies and objectives for Barclays credit card products. This person is both product and customer focused, possessing to ability to assess, manage and mitigate issues that could affect the utility of the products and impact the customer’s servicing experience.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
What will you be doing?
• Partner with Barclays Operational teams to monitor product performance ensuring that all servicing and contractual Partner SLA targets are satisfied
• Represent the businesses overseeing the handling and remediation of issues impacting customers as part of Barclays Incident Management process
• Engage with control owners across the organization to ensure that the business continues to operate “in control” and adheres to all internal and external governance requirements.
• Collaborate with technical and operational teams to develop business requirements aimed at continuous improvement of the customer experience for the servicing platform/website.
• Communicate status and progress and ensure the right support is in place
What we’re looking for:
• 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience
• 4+ years of work experience in financial services industry
• 2+ years working experience in change and/or control teams
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Experience in consumer credit cards
• Excellent stakeholder management at all levels of the Barclays Group
• Strong Product Management Skills
• Strong customer focus (internal / external)
Where will you be working?
Barclays' Wilmington campus includes two beautiful buildings located along the historic Wilmington Riverfront. A glance out our windows reveal a scenic look at the Christina River, along with a growing riverfront community of luxury apartments, shops, and restaurants. Additionally, the Wilmington train station is a short walk away making travel from New York and Washington, DC convenient.