AVP Digital Acquisition Lead
As a Barclays Assistant Vice President of Digital Acquisition Lead, you will be developing and implementing marketing strategies that drive profitable growth for select partners. You will work with internal and external stakeholders to execute and launch marketing campaigns across digital channels, including web, mobile app, email, and paid media. Partnership Marketing helps the Cobrand Card business and puts a high focus on making every customer engagement better than before.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, established in 1690, with a legacy of success, quality, and innovation. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
We currently offer a hybrid working model where colleagues have the flexibility to split their time working from home and an office. Everyone has the opportunity to integrate their professional and personal lives through this dynamic working model.
What will you be doing?
• Developing and implementing digital marketing and paid media strategies that deliver profitable account growth
• Collaborating with MarTech and Digital Technology teams to develop and execute a test-and-learn roadmap to optimize our digital acquisition funnel and application experience
• Leading multiple marketing initiatives to completion under rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Managing and leading marketing processes, timelines, and creative development, while upholding controls and governance standards and managing critical dependencies
• Building and fostering relationships at all levels of the organization and with external partners
• Serving and leading as a subject matter expert in the digital marketing field
• Partnering with cross functional stakeholders to ensure flawless campaign execution, issue mitigation, and effective controls
What we’re looking for:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and several years of experience in relevant marketing, digital platform, and/or campaign management experience
• Self-motivated with a collaborative working style; detail-oriented and organized with excellent prioritization and negotiation skills
• Demonstrated success in managing complex projects, processes, and concurrent timelines
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of an organization
In addition to the skills required to execute the job well, we're looking for people with the following capabilities to grow and contribute to our culture:
• Empathy: An ability to see a situation from another person’s perspective
• Ownership: A strong sense of pride in your work
• Connection: Build relationships with partners and colleagues
• Innovation: Openness to finding creative solutions
• Persistence: Desire to go above and beyond when necessary to get the job done
• Collaboration: Work well with others while building projects together
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Experience working collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders to achieve shared business goals
• Demonstrated leadership ability and sound decision-making skills
• Experience working in the financial services industry and/or in loyalty program marketing
At Barclays we understand that power of great customer experiences and we work hard every day to make sure that the needs and expectations of our customers are met and exceeded. We focus our energies on making every customer engagement better than before.
Where will you be working?
Barclays’ Wilmington campus boasts a recently renovated office space featuring a cafe, coffee bar, wellness breakout spaces and more. The campus is located along the historic Wilmington Riverfront where a glance out our windows reveals a scenic look at the Christina River and a growing riverfront community of luxury apartments, shops and restaurants. Additionally, the Wilmington train station is a short walk away, making travel from New York and Washington, DC fast and convenient.
We offer an environment that enables you to thrive and make an impact. Our colleagues are hard-working, focused on solutions, and collaborative. Here you will find people helping people at every level. Our culture is dedicated to innovation and maintaining a sense of balance and well-being.