Email Content Manager
As an Email Channel Lead, you will support Enterprise Marketing, a business area within Barclays Customer Office, that is responsible for elevating business results by leveraging data, technology, channels, and creative expertise to deliver clear, customer-centric marketing communications. In this role you will collaborate with internal teams to ensure email campaigns, some highly complex, are designed and executed flawlessly to meet business goals.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
What will you be doing?
• Manage the daily strategic and tactical operations of the email channel including interacting with creative agency on email template design and build with conformity to best practices, owner of channel requirements, and QA.
• Deliver on a test & learn plan (email subject line testing, content testing, etc) to drive business outcomes.
• Continuously identify and deliver on necessary improvements to deliver goals and ensure flawless execution of email communications.
• Build strategic working relationships across a number of functional teams across the organization including Marketing, Product & Segment teams, Technology, Finance, Compliance and Legal.
What we’re looking for:
• 5+ years’ marketing experience (preferable digital marketing)
• Email Channel experience – technical and specialized understanding of email marketing
• Experience with email platforms (Salesforce, Epsilon, Genesys, etc)
• Bachelor’s degree required
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Experience in Financial Services industry
• Knowledge of email best practices, technologies. and engagement trends
• Time management skills – must be able to manage workload independently in order to hit all deadlines, and appropriately communicate any risks.
• Project management - Strong organizational skills, maintain accurate project records, complying with all control and regulatory requirements.
Where will you be working?
Barclays' Wilmington campus includes two beautiful buildings located along the historic Wilmington Riverfront. A glance out our windows reveal a scenic look at the Christina River, along with a growing riverfront community of luxury apartments, shops, and restaurants. Additionally, the Wilmington train station is a short walk away making travel from New York and Washington, DC convenient.