Existing Customer Marketing (ECM) Lead
As an ECM Lead, you will be responsible for the strategy, management, customer experience, and performance for Existing Customer Marketing for our retail partners. Key responsibilities include marketing, stakeholder management, achieving business outcomes, and providing input into strategies related to aspects of existing customer treatments. The role will determine strategies to maximize performance including but not limited to early month on book, product upgrades, spend campaigns, and benefits reinforcement.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
What will you be doing?
• This role has a direct relationship with our retail segment leadership and retail partner and is required to build and maintain strong, positive relationships with key stakeholders.
• Responsible for developing the strategies to achieve growth targets surrounding onboarding of a new customer, drive benefit reinforcement, product upgrades, and spend initiatives.
• Manage financial drivers to maximize P&L performance.
• Accountable for the strategy, development, management, and optimization of
What we’re looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree required (Business related field)
• 10+ years of experience in marketing or partnership
• 10+ years of credit card banking industry experience, with retail experience preferable
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Demonstrated leadership ability
• Proven track record of marketing business development and setting strategic direction
• Demonstrated P&L accountability and ownership.
• Excellent communication, analytical and decision making skills.
Where will you be working?
Barclays' Wilmington campus includes two beautiful buildings located along the historic Wilmington Riverfront. A glance out our windows reveal a scenic look at the Christina River, along with a growing riverfront community of luxury apartments, shops, and restaurants. Additionally, the Wilmington train station is a short walk away making travel from New York and Washington, DC convenient.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.