Face-to-Face Marketing Breeze Airways Channel Manager
As a Barclays Face-to-Face Marketing Breeze Airways Channel Manager, you will be responsible for the ongoing management of all marketing aspects of the Face-to-Face Inflight & Other Employee Channels. You will manage oversight and execution of all programs related marketing materials and communications, employee lifecycle marketing including mobile app, promotional incentive strategies and MRM approvals, direct relationships with our Breeze Airways, and collaboration on any customer facing marketing materials used to offer our card products.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, established in 1690, with a legacy of success, quality, and innovation. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
We currently offer a hybrid working model where colleagues have the flexibility to split their time working from home and an office. Everyone has the opportunity to integrate their professional and personal lives through this dynamic working model.
What will you be doing?
• Developing and executing a holistic end-to-end marketing strategy for the Breeze Airways Face-to-Face Marketing Channels to drive acquisitions, engagement, revenue, and profit
• Influencing and gaining agreement from key Senior Leadership Team members and BCUS Executive Forum where applicable
• Driving marketing direction for the Breeze Airways Face-to-Face and Above-the-Line marketing programs to achieve new account acquisitions targets
• Managing adherence to all audit, compliance, and control requirements to mitigate channel risk
• Collaborating with the partner to develop and propose promotion concepts specific to each channel that will drive program engagement
• Working cross-functionally with Strategic Analytics, Finance, Marketing, business leaders in Partnership, and agency partners, to analyze and interpret internal and external data to
• Developing a lifecycle communication strategy for newly launched employee groups that will deliver against aggressive acquisition plans
• Managing full suite of marketing efforts for front line partner employees including mobile app, training portals, web banners, email, and printed communications
What we’re looking for:
• Several years of experience in general advertising/marketing and financial service is required
• College degree is required, preferably in Marketing, Sales, or Business; proficient in Microsoft Office, with solid analytical abilities and excel skills
• Ability to travel extensively, as required
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills with great attention to detail
In addition to the skills required to execute the job well, we're looking for people with the following capabilities to grow and contribute to our culture:
• Empathy: An ability to see a situation from another person’s perspective
• Ownership: A strong sense of pride in your work
• Connection: Build relationships with partners and colleagues
• Innovation: Openness to finding creative solutions
• Persistence: Desire to go above and beyond when necessary to get the job done
• Collaboration: Work well with others while building projects together
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Experience in specialized Face-to-Face Marketing space, either on partner or credit card side of the house
• Polished sales skills to act as an influencer with partners and external clients as well as internal colleagues
• Broad understanding of credit card industry and its challenges
• Ability to multi-task and work well with vendors, partners, other bank colleagues (Legal, Marketing, Ops)
At Barclays we understand that power of great customer experiences and we work hard every day to make sure that the needs and expectations of our customers are met and exceeded. We focus our energies on making every customer engagement better than before.
Where will you be working?
Barclays’ Wilmington campus boasts a recently renovated office space featuring a cafe, coffee bar, wellness breakout spaces and more. The campus is located along the historic Wilmington Riverfront where a glance out our windows reveals a scenic look at the Christina River and a growing riverfront community of luxury apartments, shops and restaurants. Additionally, the Wilmington train station is a short walk away, making travel from New York and Washington, DC fast and convenient.
We offer an environment that enables you to thrive and make an impact. Our colleagues are hard-working, focused on solutions, and collaborative. Here you will find people helping people at every level. Our culture is dedicated to innovation and maintaining a sense of balance and well-being.