Field Sales Lead
As a Barclays Field Sales Lead, you will be responsible for achieving new account acquisition targets, while maintaining strong partner relationships, managing and motivating a high performance team. You will ensure optimal field sales strategies to maximize partner employee engagement and participation field team strategies and direction. You will manage a team of 5+ (and growing) field team members driving the channel. Business impact includes driving growth and field operations of the channel; operating in control; industry KPI monitoring and reporting to key stakeholders in the business.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
What will you be doing?
• Overall, develop and execute a holistic end-to-end field sales strategy to drive acquisitions, engagement, revenue, and profit
• Influence and gain agreement from key Senior Leadership Team members and BCUS Executive Forum where applicable.
• Drive strategic and business direction for the channel in order to achieve new account acquisitions targets
• Drive adherence to all audit, compliance and control requirements to mitigate channel risk
• Hire, maintain and develop superior staff. Manage and motivate large team of field sales managers that interface directly with our key partner contacts and their front line employees.
• Provide direction for channel field engagement strategies and procedures used by tens of thousands of partner employees.
What we’re looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Business experience, preferably in financially oriented consumer market or co-brand management.
• Partnership and/or people management experience
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Proven track record of Face to Face or Partner management and setting strategic channel direction
• Demonstrated leadership ability
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent people management skills
Where will you be working?
Barclays' Wilmington campus includes two beautiful buildings located along the historic Wilmington Riverfront. A glance out our windows reveal a scenic look at the Christina River, along with a growing riverfront community of luxury apartments, shops, and restaurants. Additionally, the Wilmington train station is a short walk away making travel from New York and Washington, DC convenient.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.