Field Sales Manager
As a Barclays Field Sales Manager, you will confidently interact with customers and other key management contacts, actively educating on the benefits that our credit card products have. The primary business objective is to maximize engagement and continuous performance improvements toward achieving account goals. Our successful Sales Managers are professional, dynamic and thrive in a fast paced environment; eager to interact day to day at assigned hub locations and continuously improve results and ensure compliance to create the optimal outcome.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
What will you be doing?
• Subject Matter Expert on all things related to assigned partner(s) credit card offer
• Demonstrating effective and compliant sales practices and techniques. Must adhere to all codes, Barclays US sales and compliance standards as well as each partners’ model for sales effectiveness
• Consistently filter program feedback to Field Sales lead on program opportunities and barriers via set meetings and ad hoc communications
• Ensure crew rooms are stocked with applications and other collateral related to the card program at all times
What we’re looking for:
• 3+ years general sales experience required
• High School Diploma required
• 3+ years of experience developing polished sales skills to act as an influencer with partners and external clients as well as internal colleagues
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Ability to travel extensively, as required
• Ability to work non-traditional hours as driven by events and traffic in assigned crew rooms (early AM, evenings, occasional weekends)
• Experience in sales role motivating staff and driving performance
• Basic understanding of credit card industries
Where will you be working?
Barclays' Wilmington campus includes two beautiful buildings located along the historic Wilmington Riverfront. A glance out our windows reveal a scenic look at the Christina River, along with a growing riverfront community of luxury apartments, shops, and restaurants. Additionally, the Wilmington train station is a short walk away making travel from New York and Washington, DC convenient.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.