Chief Financial Office - Business Partner, Partnership
As a Barclays Finance Business Partner - Airlines, you will manage the financial analysis for key partners in our Airline and Travel and Affinity Segments, supporting the Business Management team by providing financial knowledge and insights to drive the most effective strategy, maximizing growth and returns to exceed the goals of the company. You will develop relationships with Marketing Analytics, Segment and Credit that ensure the achievement of company short and long term goals.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
What will you be doing?
• Understanding financial results and P&L drivers, metrics and trends to build accurate forecasts
• Analyzing of partnership performance comparing actuals vs. forecast to identify opportunities and risks
• Building scenarios around new products and initiatives; partner renewals/renegotiations, value proposition optimization, new partnerships and relationship restructuring
• Producing quarterly forecasts to guide the business expected performance and drivers
• Preparing Management Information Packages to effectively communicate results and opportunities
• Building and maintaining effective communication channels within the different segments
• Supporting teams to increase participation and integration of all analysis and strategy
What we’re looking for:
• Experience in Credit Card or Financial industry
• Bachelor's degree
• Strong analytical, technical and statistical skills
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, multi-tasking, teamwork and communication skills are critical
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Degree in Finance or Quantitative disciplines preferred and/or Master’s Degree/ MBA
• Essbase, Hyperion Planning, Excel and Powerpoint experience a plus
• Ideal candidate will be a proactive, dedicated self-starter who has the courage to ask questions and challenge the status quo
• Result oriented with the ability to bring closure to issues through working well with individuals and teams throughout the organization
Where will you be working?
Barclays' Wilmington campus includes two beautiful buildings located along the historic Wilmington Riverfront. A glance out our windows reveal a scenic look at the Christina River, along with a growing riverfront community of luxury apartments, shops, and restaurants. Additionally, the Wilmington train station is a short walk away making travel from New York and Washington, DC convenient.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.