Retail Partnership Operations
In the Partnership Operations group, you will ensure end-to-end operational and technical processes affecting the partner portfolios and that programs are operating effectively. These include programs such as launches, conversions, product refreshes, file feed enhancements, and rewards updates. This role will work directly with Technical, Operational, and Functional teams throughout the bank to recommend and implement capabilities for one or many credit card programs.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
What will you be doing?
• Ensure that project initiation and subsequent planning sessions reflect accurate business requirements, priority features and maintain key control requirements.
• Manage and implement all technical and operational components within large or small-scale projects by acting as the main liaison between the software development teams and partner.
• Support incident management teams by triaging, remediating, and communicating issues while working closely with the appropriate internal technical, operational and control teams.
• Monitor daily partner files, rewards files, and service level reporting in support of control and contractual commitments.
• Work directly with partner team to manage partner needs and expectations of project support, technical and operational integration requirements.
• Manage the implementation of projects across a concentrated partner portfolio; providing technical subject matter expertise.
What we’re looking for:
• Four-year college degree
• 3+ years of experience in Project Management, Technology, and/or Data Management
• 5+ years of credit card banking industry experience
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Excellent communications skills
• High level of attention to detail
• Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
Where will you be working?
Barclays' Wilmington campus includes two beautiful buildings located along the historic Wilmington Riverfront. A glance out our windows reveal a scenic look at the Christina River, along with a growing riverfront community of luxury apartments, shops, and restaurants. Additionally, the Wilmington train station is a short walk away making travel from New York and Washington, DC convenient.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.