MarTech Campaign Developer
Date live: Dec. 22, 2020
Reference Code: 90274083
Business Area: Barclays International
Area of Expertise: Marketing, Communications & Corporate Relations
MarTech Adobe Campaign Developer
As a Barclay MarTech Adobe Campaign Developer you will be responsible for leading the Existing Customer Marketing (ECM) Campaign team in all aspects of departmental Adobe Campaign Classic support, initiatives and execution. Additionally, you will provide marketing list support and integration with bank wide project processes and methodologies.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
What will you be doing?
• Working within the MarTech Campaign team to develop requirements based campaigns that deliver on stakeholder objectives
• Building and implementing campaign set up, validation, execution, testing and delivery utilizing dynamic content and database integration
• Troubleshooting any errors that occur with the campaign or with any of the workflows within Adobe Campaign Classic
• Leading the delivery of campaign tasks on schedule and honest assessment/ reasoning for delays to project sponsors of the likelihood of a project request advancing on schedule
• Ensuring that post-production quality is complete and accurate
• Having thorough understanding and implementation of operations, policies, and procedures
• Staying current with the latest functionality and capability developments; appropriately escalate opportunities
• Participating with the development team in Sprint Planning, daily Scrums, Sprint Reviews, Retrospectives and conduct Backlog Grooming each Sprint
What we’re looking for:
• 3+ years hands-on experience in the Adobe Campaign Classic platform
• Knowledge of Adobe Campaign Classic marketing product integration: (AEM, Target, Analytics, Audience Manager)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Business or Marketing
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Financial Services experience is a plus
• Experience with data analytics concepts, data warehouses, metrics, and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work collaboratively with internal and external partners
• Superior communications skills and a life-long learner/problem-solving appetite
Where will you be working?
Barclays' Wilmington campus includes two beautiful buildings located along the historic Wilmington Riverfront. A glance out our windows reveal a scenic look at the Christina River, along with a growing riverfront community of luxury apartments, shops, and restaurants. Additionally, the Wilmington train station is a short walk away making travel from New York and Washington, DC convenient.
More about working at Barclays
Barclays offers corporate and investment banking and credit card services in the US. Our 10,000 US colleagues are located in offices across the country, with headquarters in New York City, a world-class campus in Whippany, New Jersey hosting our Technology and Functional Teams, and sites in Nevada and Delaware supporting our contact center operations.
We deploy finance responsibly to support people and businesses, acting with empathy and integrity, championing innovation and sustainability, for the common good and the long term.
Respect: We harness the power of diversity and inclusion in our business, trust those we work with, and value everyone's contribution.
Integrity: We operate with honesty, transparency and fairness in all we do.
Service: We act with empathy and humility, putting the people and businesses we serve at the centre of what we do.
Excellence: We champion innovation, and use our energy, expertise and resources to make a positive difference.
Stewardship: We prize sustainability, and are passionate about leaving things better than we found them.
Barclays offers a diverse, inclusive and engaged culture. A place where people can bring their whole selves to work and be respected for who they are, valued for what they do and celebrated for their contribution to our business and our community.
We are an equal opportunity employer and opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Dynamic Working is a flexible approach to working. Dynamic Working empowers each of us to work in a way that suits ours lives, so we can better serve our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a carer; whether you need study time or ‘me’ time, Dynamic Working is designed to help you balance your life.