As a Barclays Quality Manager, you will be accountable for the management of the Quality Assurance team. Your role is focused on overseeing all processes related to Quality Assurance, including account level reviews and call listening, providing specific, measurable results to support changes in products, processes, and procedures that support business initiatives and results. The AVP will also be accountable to Quality VPs for oversight.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality, and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognises and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a carer, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life. If you would like some flexibility, then please discuss this with the hiring manager, and your request will be reviewed subject to business needs.
What will you be doing?
• Overseeing the quality team and overall quality and listening process
• Ensuring policy and procedures within Quality Assurance are updated when needed and approved on an annual basis
• Managing, monitoring and reporting on quality metrics and performance of colleagues
Liaison between Quality Assurance and Compliance
• Providing subject matter expertise in system/processes in functional area of quality assurance assistance
• Guaranteeing the implications of changes in quality assurance and to other current practices are accounted for and understood
• Maintaining test scripts and ensuring quality forms meet business need and are approved on an annual basis
• Attending quality assurance forums on a monthly basis and producing reporting around trends and deliverable action plans
What we’re looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline or work experience equivalent field
• Over a year experience in BA4 QA role or similar BA4 business area experience
• Quality Assurance Operations experience is a plus
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Excellent collaboration skills and being a Team player
• Superior verbal and written communication abilities
• Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
• Exceptional attention to detail
Where will you be working?
Barclays' Wilmington campus includes two beautiful buildings located along the historic Wilmington Riverfront. A glance out our windows reveal a scenic look at the Christina River, along with a growing riverfront community of luxury apartments, shops, and restaurants. Additionally, the Wilmington train station is a short walk away making travel from New York and Washington, DC convenient.