Empowering Leaders Fellowship
Barclays has created this scholarship in order to benefit and enhance its efforts to increase, in a variety of ways, the diversity of its workforce, and to provide support to emerging leaders who demonstrate a shared commitment to Barclays’ ideals on the subject of diversity, equity and inclusion. Barclays is firmly and fully committed to being a trusted ally in the pursuit of justice, and to help overcome inequity across the communities in which we live and work. Through the institution of this scholarship, Barclays seeks to attract, develop and retain talented and high-achieving individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including but not limited to students from underrepresented racial and ethnic groups, such as Black, Hispanic, Latinx and Native American students.
We welcome you to apply for our Emerging Leaders Fellowship. Students who are selected for the fellowship will be granted an additional $10,000 to apply towards their education. This fellowship provides the opportunity to open various pathways to success.
- Fall 2023 or Spring 2024 scheduled graduation from a four year college or university within the United States
- In process of applying or have applied for one of our Summer 2023 internship opportunities in Banking, Markets or Research
- Good academic standing (3.2 GPA or higher)
- Submission of a written statement explaining why diversity, equity and inclusion is important to you, with attention to any programs in which you participate, or achievements you have made, in connection with the goals of furthering diversity, equity and inclusion
Deadline for application is Jan 15, 2023
- Empowering Leaders Fellowship New York, New York