Client Implementation VP
As a Barclays Client Implementation Vice President, you will have senior oversight and operational management of the implementation projects for clients and/or project managers for Global Corporate on complex product and channels, which is inclusive of new to bank deals and maintenance of existing client set ups. You will also be accountable for the world class service to clients on product and channel implementation and client propositions.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, established in 1690, with a legacy of success, quality, and innovation. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
At Barclays, we offer a hybrid working experience that blends the positives of working alongside colleagues at our onsite locations, together with working from home. We have a structured approach where colleagues work at an onsite location on fixed, ‘anchor’, days of the week, for a minimum of two days a week or more, as set by the business area (or nearest equivalent if working part-time hours). Please discuss the working pattern requirements for the role you are applying for with the hiring manager. Please note that as we continue to embed our hybrid working environment, we remain in a test and learn phase, which means that working arrangements may be subject to change on reasonable notice to ensure we meet the needs of our business.
What will you be doing:
• Assisting with the delivery of national SLAs & KPIs through maximisation of national resource via cross skilling and load balancing
• Co-ordinating resources and lead the customer implementation scoping processes to ensure solutions are “fit for purpose” and other income opportunities are recognised
• Driving world-class project management techniques/methodologies, developing, and communicating key changes to Best Practices
• Scoping out and present a range of alternative solutions to all highly complex Large Corporate Clients as part of both the pre- and post-sales scoping activity
• Ensuring all implementation activity is managed/lead and within agreed SLAs (service level agreements) & KPIs (key performance indicators
• Working closely with Client Service Director and peer group to develop, evaluate and put into place operational measures to optimise client service goals
• Working alongside Specialist Sales/Relationship Teams in the deal “close out” and beauty parade processes
What we’re looking for:
• Three to five years of experience as a Leading practitioner in challenging, helping teams in a fast-changing environment
• Experience with Host solutions; including XML formatting, file testing connectivity protocols such as SFTP, SWIFT
• Experience with NACHA ACH
• Project Management- PRINCE2, APMP, PMP or at least evidence of formal project training/willingness to be formally accredited
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Cash Management – Cert ICM
• Two years of senior stakeholder management
• Two years’ experience in product implementation and managing implementation projects
Where will you be working?
At Barclays, we are proud to be redefining the future of finance and here at Whippany we are defining the future of the workplace and the future of the way we work and live. We are creating a unique community, one of four strategic tech-enabled hubs that will redefine opportunity for everyone who works here. Whatever you do at Whippany, you’ll have every chance to build a world-class career in this world-class environment.